Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Prophylactic tamiflu



prophylactic tamiflu
BUY TAMIFLU ONLINE


Tags: prophylactic tamiflu

Blogs from:



prophylactic tamiflu
Order Cheap Tamiflu!



Since I've been asked about my take on the swine flu situation a few times in the comments section and numerous times by other people I know, I figured I would post on the subject. Re the above cartoon: I agree with the President. I don't think the situation is nearly as bad as many people – includi ...

Author: angusyhyiu
Keywords: swine flu update attack hong kong die
Added: May 1, 2009

What is the correct dosage of Tamiflu? In the case of the influenza treatment, the correct dosage of Tamiflu is: • One 75mg capsule twice a day for 5 days • One 30-75mg capsule, depending on body weight, for children twice a day for 5 days (The correct dose of the drug for children should be set by ... Read my article on Suite101: Anti-Viral Medicines (Oseltamivir and Zanamivir) for the Treatment and Prevention of Swine Flu (Influenza A H1N1) Medical Students Wear Face Masks and Sit Two Seats Apart, in Preparation for Volunteer Work in Mexico City Influenza A VirionHemagglutin (H) and Neuraminidas ...

CLICK HERE AND BUY TAMIFLU ONLINE!


No comments:

Post a Comment